Most of us would like to retain our youthful looks and vitality as the years pass on and the skin can have a huge impact on how we look and feel. As part of your 2019 new year’s resolutions, why not get your skin in tip top condition with a skin analysis and bespoke treatment plan? here at Skin Perfection in the heart of London’s West End.
At our clinic, we not only have a team of highly-qualified and experienced skin experts to offer their advice and expertise but we also use the most up-to-date technology to thoroughly examine your skin as well as your individual requirements so that we can treat your individual skin concern with a variety of clinically-proven device-led treatments.
Skin analysis with Skin Observe – we use an innovative skin diagnostic system that captures 6 specific digital photographs of your skin. These images detail many skin conditions that can surface in time but come from deeper layers that you cannot see with the human eye. Our Skin Observ system exposes these conditions and details what is occurring underneath the skin as well as on the surface, allowing our skin experts to devise the most effective and appropriate targeted treatment plan.
Conditions that the Skin Observ system can detect include the following –
• Oily, congested and acne prone skin
• Sun damage, age spots and pigmentation
• Dehydration, loss of volume and lines and wrinkles
• Vascular or hyperpigmentation issues
• Inflammation and textural irregularities
Your bespoke treatment plan could consist of one of our in-clinic treatments or indeed may include several methods to create a more bespoke solution. Treatments may include –
• Laser skin rejuvenation – to target ageing, pigmentation, redness and acne scarring
• Skin peels – for a wide-range of conditions from ageing, dehydration, dull, tired-looking skin, pigmentation and acne.
• Photo-facial treatments – to soothe and calm the skin, particularly suitable for conditions such as rosacea.
• Medical Microdermabrasion – for ageing skin, pigmentation, uneven texture, acne scars, congested and oily skin and dehydrated skin.
• Collagen PIN (Medical Microneedling) – for ageing skin, thin and fragile skin, fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring and uneven skin tones.
• Dermaplaning – to smooth the skin and diminish fine, velllus hairs on the face.
• Dermafrac – combining medical Microneedling, medical microdermabrasion, LED Light therapy and peptide infusion for a fully-holistic skin rejuvenation treatment.
This new year, why not reveal a new you? With our range of skin solutions, suitable for a variety of skin types and conditions, all delivered from our welcoming central London location here at Skin Perfection London!