If you’re someone who has excess or unwanted hair, you’ll know how laboriously time consuming (and painful) it can be trying to maintain smooth skin. Waxing and epilating can take between 15 minutes and an hour, depending on the areas you’re having treated and what’s more, they can feel tortuous. Daily shaving can take around 10 minutes and again, this varies depending on the areas that you are focusing on. What’s more, all these methods are temporary measures, so if you imagine that waxing will need to be repeated every 6 weeks and shaving nearly every day for silky skin, in a lifetime, the numbers really start to stack up!
Laser hair removal has become one of the most effective and fast ways to get rid of unwanted hairs and in most cases, can offer permanent results. You might have to invest some time at the beginning (treatment can take between 10 minutes to an hour, depending on the areas to be treated and you may need between 6 and 20 sessions for optimum results), but in the long run, as laser hair removal offers permanent reduction of up to 90% of the hair growth, you may well be able to enjoy smooth, hair free skin for life! Something to think about whilst repeating your regular hair removal routine.
Is laser hair removal worth it?
Some people say to me “isn’t laser hair removal expensive?” and to this I offer some very interesting stats. Although laser hair removal might seem like the most expensive way to remove unwanted hair (between £40 and £1500), the average woman will spend over £12K in her lifetime on hair removal methods such as waxing, shaving, smelly creams and other home and clinic hair removal methods, therefore, in the long run, laser hair removal is a bargain in comparison!
As well as saving you time and money in the long run, there’s many other attractive reasons to have laser hair removal over traditional, temporary de-fuzzing methods:
- Safer hair removal: When expertly administered and when using medical-grade laser technology, laser hair removal leaves surrounding skin unharmed meaning the procedure is totally safe.
- Faster results: When using the right laser systems, results are achieved fast, due to the high-power, dual wavelength technology. At Skin Perfection we only use approved, medical-grade Cynosure™ laser hair removal devices.
- Effective on all skin types: Cynosure™ systems offer multi-wavelength laser light technology, which means we can select a treatment setting to suit all skin types. With single wavelength technologies such as IPL or older laser devices, the risk of burning darker skins is high and therefore, we will only use the gold standard in laser hair removal machines, from Cynosure™.
- Minimal discomfort: Unlike painful waxing or electrolysis, laser hair removal at Skin Perfection offers very little discomfort and no downtime, due to the cooling technology which accompanies the Cynosure™ laser treatment. You may feel a slight ‘flicking’ sensation as the laser treats the hair, but this is not at all painful. You can return to your daily activities immediately afterwards.
- Access all areas: Cynosure™ laser hair removal is safe for all areas of the face and body, so we can effectively treat excess and unwanted hair here at Skin Perfection, including conditions such as Hirsutism
- Our expertise: Having laser hair removal here at Skin Perfection will guarantee that you are being treated by highly-trained and fully-qualified experts. Prior to your treatment, you will be asked to attend a no obligation consultation, so we can assess your individual concerns and advise you on what to expect from the treatment by means of number of sessions required and expected results.
Laser hair removal in London at Skin Perfection
If you’re getting fed up with time consuming, temporary hair removal methods, considering laser hair removal treatment here at Skin Perfection might be one of the best investments you might ever make for yourself. Book a no-obligation consultation with my team to see how laser hair removal could be a ‘life changer’ for you!
Contact my team today, we look forward to hearing from you.