As the warmer weather starts to kick in, the skin can take a real battering. Summertime is a great time for getting out and about, but we must protect the skin against harmful UV rays and nurture it against ageing, burning and environmental elements.
At Skin Perfection, we are experts in everything skin and offer a wide-range of cosmeceutical skincare as well as clinical treatments to keep your skin in tip-top condition this summer, so you can get on with enjoying the great weather!
Here are 5 skincare trends your skin will love, this summer:
- Check your SPF! We all know that sun protection is key to avoiding sun-damage, as burning, premature skin ageing as well as the risk of skin cancer. UV rays are all around and you don’t have to be sitting in direct sunlight to be exposed to them. If you can see daylight, those rays are affecting your skin. At Skin Perfection, we offer high SPF broad spectrum protecting creams by our cosmeceutical range Epionce. Not found in regular chemists or department stores, this range of proven skincare will not only protect the skin from harmful UV rays but will also care for your skin without causing irritation.
- Sun-spots can be a nuisance and are caused when the melanin in the skin is activated by sunlight. At Skin Perfection, we can treat sun-spots and hyperpigmentation with a range of treatments which include laser photo-facial skin rejuvenation, laser pigmentation removal and skin peels and resurfacers. Before any treatment for pigmentation and sun-spots we will conduct a no-obligation consultation, to assess your skin and to decide with you, which treatment will be right for you.
- If you use fake tan not only during summertime but all-year-round, we salute you! As this is a much safer alternative to sunbathing. However, fake tan can build up on the skin as well as cause it to look dry and dehydrated. Dermaplaning is a superb treatment for removing the dead skin cell, dirt, debris and stale fake tan. It also leaves the skin glassy smooth, so that fake tan can be applied more evenly. Using a surgical scalpel, the dead skin is literally, scraped off! Leaving super-smooth skin behind. Dermaplaning will also remove vellus hair or ‘peach fuzz’, meaning the fake tan won’t be sticking to that either!
- Rosacea is a common condition which, for some sufferers, can get worse when the skin is exposed to sunlight. At Skin Perfection, we provide a range of carefully selected treatments and skincare products to help manage rosacea throughout the summertime and beyond. There aren’t many skincare clinics that can effectively and holistically treat rosacea and we are proud that we have been able to help so many people to control the condition and restore their confidence.
- At Skin Perfection, we will offer you our bespoke skin health check prior to any skin treatment. For this we use Skin Observ, a diagnostic system that captures 6 digital photographs of the skin, detailing many skin conditions not seen by the human eye. This revolutionary skin analytic system will allow us to create a targeted treatment plan to treat the skin both on the surface and deeper down and to recommend how further skin damage could be avoided.
The summertime is always long-awaited and we want you to enjoy the warmer weather, but keeping the skin healthy and protected throughout the sunny weather, will safeguard your skin and preserve your youthful appearance. At Skin Perfection, our expertise and state-of-the-art technology will help you maintain your natural beauty and a smooth, toned and clear complexion, throughout summer and beyond.
Contact us today for more information, and enjoy your summer!