Keeping the skin super-smooth and healthy can get tougher as we age. Fine lines and wrinkles can deepen, the skin can take on a dull appearance, as cell turnover slows down and environmental influences can cause dark patches, dryness and dehydration. At Skin Perfection in the heart of the west end, we specialise in skin remodelling, revitalisation and rejuvenation, using our extensive experience as well as clinically-proven, state-of-the-art devices and techniques. This gets you the glowing skin you see
Here are 5 of my top treatments that can dramatically improve skin tone, texture and appearance:
- Skin peels and resurfacers – dermal peels sweep away dead skin cells, dirt, debris and stale fake tan to reveal baby-soft, smooth and hydrated skin. A specially selected acid, derived from natural products is applied to the skin in various strengths and potencies, depending on your skin-type. A course of treatment can calm red and irritated skin, improve acne symptoms and increase cell turnover, for glowing, youthful and healthier-looking skin.
- Laser skin resurfacing – fade acne scars, improve skin tone and texture and reveal younger-looking skin with laser skin resurfacing. We use the Palomar fractional laser, a patented non-ablative soft tissue laser device. Heat is emitted in tiny fractional laser beams to produce collagen and elastin under the skin. This helps to reduce wrinkles and improve skin quality. A superb alternative to anti-wrinkle injections, laser skin resurfacing helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines even around the eyes.
- Medical-microneedling – medical-grade microneedling is an effective skin rejuvenation treatment which can improve skin tone and texture by encouraging the renewal of collagen and elastin. Using a special device with tiny pins which puncture the skin, medical-microneedling encourages the skin to ‘heal itself’ and is perfect for scarring, acne scarring, stretch marks, open pores, fine lines and wrinkles and skin laxity.
- Dermaplaning – this treatment is a favourite among supermodels and celebrities as it offers very little downtime and can produce instant results to make the skin camera-ready! A sharp and sterile surgical blade is used to scrape away dead skin cells, debris and vellus hairs from the skin, which can make the skin look dull. The result is glassy-smooth and clean skin, a perfect base for a smoother make-up application and a flawless finish.
- ThreeForMe™ – this is an exclusive treatment to the clinically-proven Palomar Laser and is performed in 2 steps. The first step addresses discolouration and facial veins using intense pulsed light (IPL) technology, the second step uses ‘microbeam’ laser technology to address fine lines and wrinkles and to improve collagen and elastin production. The results is younger-looing skin in record time without the downtime of more ablative treatments
‘Glowing skin is always in’
Dry, dull, dehydrated or ageing skin doesn’t have to be something we must put up with forever. At Skin Perfection we have the tools and tenacity to bring your skin back to life so that you feel more confident, every time you look in the mirror.
Book a consultation with one of our skin experts today and get your glow on!