Is laser really the best hair removal method out there? If you’re new to the world of lasers you may be wondering. And at first you may be a little taken back about the concept of laser treatments. But laser without a doubt is one of the most effective hair removal methods to get rid of that stubborn and unwanted hair that you hate.
How laser hair removal works?
Lasers emits a concentrated beam of light, that the colour in your hair will attract. At this stage the light energy turns into heat that goes straight to the root of your hair. Your hair follicles get destroyed hence why no more hair growth.
Five reason why laser is the best hair removal method
- It prevents ingrowing hair – While other hair removal methods can leave you with irritation and result in ingrowing hair, laser hair removal will actually solve your battle with ingrown hair too.
- Saves you from the pain of waxing and shaving irritation – Wax burn, shaving irritations, cut and bruises are something you never have to worry about with laser hair removal.
- Its quick and convenient – Let’s think about this. Shaving requires daily commitments for a life time. Or if you’re lucky then weekly in the best case scenario. Waxing appointments are due every 2-3 weeks for the rest of your life. But laser hair removal requires only 6-9 visits to the Clinic, may be a few more if certain areas require more treatments or if you suffer from hormonal imbalance, but definitely not life time of treatments.
- It’s cheap – Although at first it may seem pricey when you break it down, you’ll be shocked to learn that laser can be cheaper than waxing, and even more so when you calculate for your whole adult life.
- Recommended by the NHS – Laser hair removal is even recommended by doctors and the NHS as an effective treatment for hirsutism. About one in ten women suffer from excessive growth of coarse and dark facial hair (or body hair), the medical term for which is ‘hirsutism’. It’s a condition that can have a serious affect on anyone’s self-esteem and their social life.
To learn more about laser hair removal and how it would be beneficial for you, why not book a free consultation with my Expert team, who will able to guide you through your treatment options step by step.
How to book an appointment?
As the first step of your hair removal journey at Skin Perfection London, we request that you attend a no obligations consultation and skin test. Firstly, this gives you the opportunity to learn more about the process. How does laser hair removal work? Why is it effective? How many treatments you need? What’s the best laser for your skin type? How to prepare your skin for the treatment? And what to be aware of before undergoing laser hair removal. Finally to confirm suitability we’ll carry out a quick patch test.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at SP. Our highly trained and skilled aesthetic practitioners have many years of experience, so you can be confident you’re in the best hands. And, you can be sure, you’ll always have a stress-free relaxing experience.
Contact our team today to book an appointment.