Are you worried about wrinkles and fine lines forming on your forehead? Or around the eyes area? Can skin ageing be reversed? Well, you can never completely slow down the ageing process itself. However there are treatments and products that you can help you prevent the signs of premature ageing.
Can skin ageing be reversed?
It’s never too late to start your anti-ageing skincare routine if you want to reduce or reverse the signs of ageing in your skin. The success will depend on your skin and your commitment to follow a consistent daily skin care routine. Remember prevention can save you from having to deal with skin conditions or premature ageing later down the line.
Clinical treatment to slow down the signs of ageing;
- Laser photo facial skin rejuvenation improves skin tone and skin texture for a range of conditions including ageing skin, with minimal downtime.
- Dermapen Microneedling reduces fine lines and wrinkles and leaves you with a fresh and smoother looking skin. It will boost collagen production which will ensure your skin is firmer, healthier and appears more youthful.
- Skin peels and resurfacers can improve skin texture and are suitable for a range of conditions including lines, wrinkles and ageing skin. They’re available in different strengths and with different downtime, so you can fit them around your life style.
Prevent signs of skin ageing by implementing these easy lifestyle steps;
- Quit smoking – Smoking damages collagen and elastin in your skin which is responsible for keeping your skin looking youthful. Loosing elasticity will result in your skin looking saggy and wrinkles may appear prematurely.
- Protect your skin from the sun – Always be sure to check your SPF! A good SPF should NOT be a Chemical Sunscreen that you may find in the department store. Or online. But a Physical SPF containing Zinc and Titanium, which protects the skin instantly and reflects both UVA and UVB light. The Sun can dehydrate your skin. Which can lead to loss of moisture and breakdown of collagen( which is responsible for elasticity). The most important part of your skincare and step to prevent skin cancer!
- Add Retinoids to your skin care regime – The beauty ingredient of our decade. Retinol is one of the most effective anti-ageing form of Vitamin A. By stimulating collagen production, it’ll rejuvenate your skin. Also helps to speed up skin cell turnover leaving you with a newer, brighter skin. As well as delivering a younger looking skin, it can improve darks spots, pores and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C – Known as one of the best anti-ageing ingredient on the market. Vitamin C is key to maintaining a smooth, even and glowing complexion. Not only safe for everyone, but also hydrating, brightening, reduces redness and helps to fade hyperpigmentation. It promotes collagen production, reduces the appearance of under eye circles, soothes sun burn and protects against sun damage – in one word a MUST for everyone.
To learn more about your skin and find out which anti-ageing skincare routine would be the most beneficial for you, why not contact our team today?
How to book an appointment?
As the first step of your skin journey at Skin Perfection, you will be invited to attend a no obligations consultation. This will give you the opportunity to get a good understanding of your skin.
Following your assessment your practitioner will recommend you a personalised treatment plan. During your first meeting you will receive all the information and knowledge you will need to keep your skin healthy.
Contact our team today to book an appointment.