After years of battle with acne, the condition may started to clear up, but it doesn’t mean your skin struggles are completely over. Many patients who suffer from acne, are left with the after math of the condition. Not enough that the breakouts batter your confidence, you’ll then find yourself being self conscious about the discolouration, marks and rough texture. But don’t despair, just like acne isn’t permanent, scarring can be treated completely and in worst case improved significantly. How does acne scarring go away?
How does acne scarring go away?
By themselves isn’t very likely that they will just fade away. So if you want to get the best results you have a couple of Clinical options to consider. In confirmation with at home skin care, you should be able to reverse your scarring and ensure your skin tone is more even, less rough to the touch.
To make your acne scarring go away you consider the following treatment options;
- Laser skin rejuvenation/ skin resurfacing ( suitable for most skin types). Feel the difference as fast as after only 1 treatment. And enjoy a more glowing skin tone with a youthful look and improved texture. Reduce the appearance of scarring without any side effects.
- Chemical peels ( suitable for all skin types). Reduce or completely remove the appearance of a scarring and a number of other skin conditions. Peels can penetrate the most damaged layers of your skin and stimulate new skin growth and exfoliation.
- Medical Microdermabrasion( suitable for all skin types). This treatment is a less superficial resurfacing procedure that removes the dead skin cells from your skin, unclog blocked pores and removes black heads while giving you a healthy, glowing complexion.
- Medical Micro needling( suitable for all skin types). Microneedling is a rollering procedure that causes small needles to prick the skin. This punctures the skin and causes physical trauma. By causing trauma microneedling prompts the deeper layers of your skin to heal and rebuild. And also increases collagen production.
- Medical grade at home skin care – to compliment your clinical treatments, your practitioner will advise you the most suitable skincare products to implement for home use. These are all to help your skin’s healing process, stimulate collagen that will help to make your skin look smoother and more even. Also prevent breakouts and future scarring.
To learn more about your skin and suitable treatment for your scarring why not visit us at the Clinic where my Expert team will be able to advise you further?
How to book an appointment?
As the first step of your skin journey at Skin Perfection, you’ll be invited to attend a no obligations consultation. This will give you the opportunity to get a good understanding of your skin.
During your first meeting you’ll receive all the information and knowledge you’ll need to keep your skin healthy. Finally to manage your skin concerns your practitioner will recommend you a personalised treatment plan.
Contact our team today to book an appointment.