Laser hair removal treatments are a safe procedure; as long as its performed by a trained and experienced professional. A practitioner who is able to operate medical grade equipment safely following guidelines issued by the laser manufacturers.
Are laser hair removal treatments safe?
There are many stories out there about botched treatments but it doesn’t meant the treatment will not be safe for you. As long as you choose the right Clinic, safest laser for your skin type, and follow protocols advised by your laser practitioner the chances of getting any reaction are very minimal.
A trained and experienced laser practitioner will be able to assess your suitability for laser hair removal and guide you along your treatment journey to ensure you receive a safe but very effective procedure.
How to ensure laser hair removal will be safe for you?
Before you go ahead with any laser hair removal sessions make sure you’ attend a consultation for the purpose of the following;
- Make sure you’re suitable for the treatment
- Find out which laser is most suitable for your skin tone
- Carry out an inspection of the proposed treatment areas
- Discuss the procedure in detail, including expectations, possible outcomes and side effects
- Complete a small patch test using the laser, to determine the most suitable level for your skin type and to make sure you have no adverse reaction to the treatment
- Receive information and guidance about preparing for your treatment and home-use skincare
To discuss your suitability for laser and to learn more; why not contact my Expert team who’ll be able to give you further guidance?
How to book an appointment?
As the first step of your hair removal journey at Skin Perfection London, we request that you attend a no obligations consultation and skin test. Firstly, this gives you the opportunity to learn more about the process. How does laser hair removal work? Why is it effective? How many treatments you need? What’s the best laser for your skin type? How to prepare your skin for the treatment? And about the contraindications to the treatment. Finally to confirm suitability we’ll carry out a quick patch test.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at SP. Our highly trained and skilled aesthetic practitioners have many years of experience, so you can be confident you’re in the best hands. And, you can be sure, you’ll always have a stress-free relaxing experience.
Contact our team today to book an appointment.