Men always have more reservations when it comes to laser treatments. Does men’s laser hair removal really work? Just because men have a lot more, stronger and darker hair than women tends to have, it doesn’t mean it won’t work for them. In fact, laser hair removal does work great on men. Just like men can shave, wax, epilate, male patients are suitable for laser hair removal too.
Does men’s laser hair removal work?
Yes, laser hair removal works great for men. I won’t say it’s an easy choice when it comes to deciding where to go and who to trust. With a large number of Clinics across London and all the different lasers, it can be a daunting task to find the one for you. But once you do, the only regret you’ll feel is not starting laser sooner.
No doubt laser hair removal is one of the most simple, fast and cost effective way of getting rid of your unwanted facial and body hair. And best of all it’s safe and suitable for all skin tones.
Best laser hair removal for men
Laser works by emitting heat, that is picked up by the pigment in your hair and transported to its root. Here the heat targets and destroys the root preventing future hair growth. So much easier, quicker, cheaper than waxing or shaving. And it saves you tons of time and skin irritation, so what’s not to love about it?
Benefits of laser hair removal for men
It’s everyone’s personal choice whether they wish to be hair free just to change their appearance. But there are so many other reasons why more and more men get laser hair removal. Some of which are;
- To get rid of excess air or just lighten the growth. Some patients only treat to get a small reduction rather than completely remove all the hair.
- Eradicate thick coarse facial hair & ingrown hairs. Get rid of irritation from daily shaving. And have a smoother skin.
- Stopping ingrowing hair. This is because the laser goes straight to root cause by destroying the follicle. Therefore it prevents hair growing and causing irritation to your skin.
- Have a sharper looking hairline/beard. And to reduce the number of trips to the barber which also saves you time.
- A large amount of body hair can cause friction and irritation while wearing tight clothing ( like cycling kits, compression tights). So men who take part in sport activities would also benefit from laser hair removal that would reduce discomfort caused by rubbing and sweating.
To find out if laser hair removal is suitable for you, why not book a consultation with my Expert team, who will take care of you every step of the way.
What happens during your first visit?
As the first step of your hair removal journey at Skin Perfection London, we request that you attend a no obligations consultation and skin test. Firstly, this gives you the opportunity to learn more about the process. How does laser hair removal work? Why is it effective?
How many treatments you need? What’s the best laser for your skin type? How to prepare your skin for the treatment? And what to be aware of before undergoing laser hair removal. Finally to confirm suitability we’ll carry out a quick patch test.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at SP. Our highly trained and skilled aesthetic practitioners have many years of experience, so you can be confident you’re in the best hands. And, you can be sure, you’ll always have a stress-free relaxing experience.
How to book your consultation?
Simply click here to access our online booking system and choose the most suitable date and time for your consultation.
If unsure and you would rather speak to a member of our team first, please contact us now by submitting your details through our contact us page.