Laser hair removal is an increasingly popular method for getting rid of unwanted facial and body hair. But, as with any new treatment you haven’t done before, you may be asking yourself. – Will I regret laser hair removal? I can tell you the answer. The only regret that you’ll have over laser hair removal is about not starting it sooner.
The benefits of laser hair removal
- Long-lasting results: Laser hair removal provides longer-lasting results compared to other hair removal methods. Such as shaving, waxing, or plucking. It works by targeting the hair follicle and inhibiting its ability to grow new hair.
- Precision: The laser technology allows for the precise targeting of hair follicles, ensuring that only the intended hairs are removed. While the surrounding skin remains unharmed.
- Speed: The procedure is relatively quick, as each laser pulse takes only a fraction of a second. And with larger spot sizes able target multiple hair follicles simultaneously. The duration of a treatment depends on the size of the are you are treating. But can range from 5 minutes to 1-2 hours.
- Fewer ingrown hairs: Laser hair removal reduces the risk of ingrown hairs, which are a common side effect of shaving and waxing.
- Reduced hair growth: Over time, repeated laser hair removal treatments can cause a significant reduction in hair growth, and in some cases, can result in permanent hair removal.
- Cost-effective: While the upfront cost of laser hair removal may seem high, it can save money in the long run by reducing or eliminating the need for ongoing hair removal treatments and products. And if you break down the value of each session for each area, you will find the price can be as cheap as waxing.
- Improved skin texture: Laser hair removal can lead to smoother skin as it eliminates the need for frequent shaving or waxing, which can cause irritation, redness, and bumps.
- Less painful: Many people find laser hair removal less painful than other hair removal methods, especially when compared to waxing. The sensation is often described as a rubber band snapping against the skin.
- Suitable for most areas: Laser hair removal can be used to treat hair on various parts of the body, including the face, underarms, bikini line, legs, arms, and back.
- Convenience: The procedure requires little to no downtime, allowing clients to return to their daily routine immediately after treatment.
Will I regret laser hair removal?
Immediately after treatment some individuals may experience temporary side effects like redness, swelling, or discomfort. However, these issues are generally short-lived and last unto 24-48hours. But in terms of overall regret I promise you will never feel regret over laser hair removal. From personal experience I can testify to the life changing results that not only left my skin hair free, soft and smooth, but the laser has also put an end to my re-occuring ingrowing hair issues. And I have had the same exact feedback from tens of thousands of patients we have treated over the past 20 years.
If you’re ready to enjoy the benefits of this incredible treatment, please use the booking link below to arrange your free* & no obligations consultation at Skin Perfection London.
How to book your consultation and what happens during your first visit?
As the first step of your hair removal journey at Skin Perfection London, we request that you attend a no obligations consultation and skin test. Firstly, this gives you the opportunity to learn more about the process. How does laser hair removal work? Why is it effective?
How many treatments you need? What’s the best laser for your skin type? How to prepare your skin for the treatment? And what to be aware of before undergoing laser hair removal. Finally to confirm suitability we’ll carry out a quick patch test.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at SP. Our highly trained and skilled aesthetic practitioners have many years of experience, so you can be confident you’re in the best hands. And, you can be sure, you’ll always have a stress-free relaxing experience.