Our promises to you
As a leading, state-of-the-art skin care clinic, we are confident that we provide the highest level of care and support that you will find anywhere.
And because we are constantly improving and delivering the best results for our customers, we can also make the following promises to you.
For your care and support
We understand it can take courage to talk with someone about your skin concerns, especially if you are doing it for the first time.
As a valued patient, we want you to feel comfortable and confident throughout your treatment journey with us – whether you are looking for a long-term treatment plan or simply for the best available skin care products to use at home.
- we will offer you the right support, advice and aftercare to make sure that our treatment and products achieve the best results and meet – or even exceed – your expectations.
- we will take the time to discuss everything with you in full, from the initial consultation and through each stage of whatever procedure you choose to have.
- we will also arrange a follow-up appointment with you, to review the outcome of the treatment, and the success of the products we have recommended for you.
For your comfort and wellbeing
We know you are busy, too, so we will do our best to offer you an appointment at a time during the day that is convenient for you.
For example, we offer
- lunchtime appointments, for shorter procedures that have little or no downtime, if you need to return to work afterwards.
- evening appointments on weekdays up to 8pm, and weekend appointments on Saturdays up to 5.30pm.
For your peace of mind
And as we are continually reviewing and improving our services, we’re sure we provide the best treatment and support for our patients. But to help us with this, we welcome your honest feedback about your experience with us.
We are always available to discuss any concerns you have, and we use your comments and suggestions to make sure our skin care treatments, products and services meet your expectations and our high standards.