Removing unwanted and excess hair has been an ongoing battle for centuries, and one we fully understand here in Skin Perfection’s laser hair removal London Clinic. Traditional methods of plucking, tweezing, waxing, shaving and epilating can prove tiresome, messy, painful and most of the time are very temporary solutions. A woman will spend on average £12,000 in her lifetime on hair removal products in a bid for smoother, hair-free skin. At our stylish Central London laser hair removal clinic, we have mastered the art of laser hair removal, so that the nuisance and discomfort of removing unsightly and unwanted excess
hair can be a thing of the past.
Laser hair removal is one of the most effective solutions for permanent reduction of unwanted hair on the face and the body. If you are seeking laser hair removal in London, you can rest assured that our expert practitioners are fully-qualified to advise you of the best course of treatment to suit your needs. At Skin Perfection’s London laser hair removal clinic, we have selected the Cynosure™ Elite and Apogee lasers for our laser hair removal treatments for their award winning, world class technology.
How does laser hair removal work?
- The laser device emits short bursts of multi-wave laser light which, when applied to the skin, stunts the hair growth by stopping blood supply to the hair.
- The surrounding tissues remain un-damaged.
- The laser light permanently limits the follicle’s ability to regrow and the existing hair falls out.
- Over time, regrowth is permanently reduced, leaving softer, smoother skin.
How many treatments will I need?
Depending on your skin and hair type, you may need between 6 and 9 sessions of laser hair removal. At our London laser hair removal clinic, we will ensure you are fully aware of your treatment in a no obligation consultation.
Why should I book for laser hair removal London with Cynosure™ at Skin Perfection?
- Permanent reduction of hair growth over time – hair thins and weakens for smoother skin. Only top up treatments once a year will be required after a course of treatment.
- Safer hair removal – with laser hair removal, surrounding skin and tissues is not affected. There are no side-effects and minimal if not no skin irritation.
- Faster results – the Cynosure™, multi-wave technology ensures faster results than many other devices on the market.
Effective on all skin types: The Cynosure™ technology can treat all skin types, including darker and Asian skin types. Alexandre treats lighter skin and ND Yag works best on dark skins.
- Minimal discomfort – Laser hair removal offers minimal discomfort and no downtime, unlike painful waxing, epilating or electrolysis. There is no downtime.
- All areas can be treated – Cynosure™ Elite and Apogee are safe to effectively treat excess hair, including conditions such as Hirsutism, on all areas of the face and body.
Skin Perfection the Laser Hair Removal London experts – your guarantee that you are being treated by highly-qualified and experienced skin experts. At our luxurious and comfortable clinic based in the heart of London, we will ensure that your journey with us is a comfortable one and that your treatment will be highly-effective for results you will love.
Laser hair removal is suitable for both men and women and can drastically improve the lives of those who decide to undergo the treatment. Excess, unwanted hair can inhibit the type of clothing you wear, sporting activities and personal relationships; due to feelings of embarrassment or self-consciousness. A course of laser hair removal could mean that you won’t feel you need to cover up and with Spring around the corner, could be the perfect option for you. Why not book a no obligation consultation with one of our skin experts, here at Skin Perfection London to discuss how laser hair removal can help you?
Call one of our friendly and helpful team on 0207 629 4116 and book your no obligation consultation with one of our laser hair removal London specialists.